- SFS Office Hours | Friday, April 18th
- Summer Aid Application Now Available
- There is still time to complete the 2014-2015 FAFSA…Get started now!
- APR Notifications Have Been Sent
- Make Sure You Can Register On Time | Financial Holds Began March 10th
- Student Financial Services on Student Account Refunds & D2U Direct Deposit
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
Federal Direct Loan Fee Changes Effective December 1st, 2013
If you have not secured all of your student financial aid please do so immediately. Any Direct Loan funding first disbursed on or after December 1st, 2013 is subject to the new Direct Loan Fee Percentages.
New percentages will go into effect December 1st, 2013 for loans first disbursed on or after December 1st, 2013.
- All Direct Student Loans: 1.051% increase to 1.072%
- All Direct PLUS Loans: 4.204% increases to 4.288%
To be sure all financial aid is secured; visit the Missing Documents section of the Student Financial Services (SFS) tab in OASIS. If you have any missing documents, be sure to follow the instructions to complete and submit. If you have any questions contact SFS at 866.705.0200.
Posted on Nov 11, 2013
Post by Student Financial Services