- IMPORTANT Location Change | Scholarship Week Workshops
- Federal Direct Loan Fee Changes Effective December 1st, 2013
- Avoid Cancellation of Financial Aid | Submit any Missing Documents by November 15th
- Scholarship Awareness Week | Attend a Scholarhsip Workshop
- Open House Recap | Saturday, November 2nd
APR Notifications Have Been Sent
If you have been contacted by the Columbia regarding your academic performance for the Fall 2013 semester, please refer to your LoopMail for important information from Student Financial Services (SFS) on how your financial aid and balance may also be affected. The SFS website provides an in-depth review of the requirements a student must meet to maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP). Please visit the SAP page to review what you need to know in order to remain in compliance and receive financial aid.
For further guidance on financial planning and account management information, please contact SFS at 866-705-0200. For academic planning contact the College Advising Center. For tutoring and other academic support contact the Learning Studio.
Posted on 21.10.2013
Post by Student Financial Services