- Important: Upcoming SFS Office Closures
- IMPORTANT Location Change | Scholarship Week Workshops
- Federal Direct Loan Fee Changes Effective December 1st, 2013
- Avoid Cancellation of Financial Aid | Submit any Missing Documents by November 15th
- Scholarship Awareness Week | Attend a Scholarhsip Workshop
SFS Financial Holds Began on October 7th | Be Sure to Check Your Account
If a Financial Hold was recently placed on your account you will be notified via LoopMail during the week of October 14th – October 18th. You may also visit the Holds section located in the “Students” tab inside OASIS. Be sure to resolve any holds in order to avoid account restrictions which may occur as a result of a hold. For more information on potential restrictions visit the Financial Holds section of the SFS Payer Identity Plans Page.
If you are unsure how to resolve your hold, please contact SFS so we can assist. You can contact SFS at 866.705.0200 or by dropping into the office in person.
SFS wishes you all continued success in your fall semester.
Posted on 14.10.2013
Post by Student Financial Services