- IMPORTANT Location Change | Scholarship Week Workshops
- Federal Direct Loan Fee Changes Effective December 1st, 2013
- Avoid Cancellation of Financial Aid | Submit any Missing Documents by November 15th
- Scholarship Awareness Week | Attend a Scholarhsip Workshop
- Open House Recap | Saturday, November 2nd
Fall E-Bill Available
Your first E-bill for the Fall 2013 semester can be viewed and payments can be made in CCCPay beginning August 8th. Payment will be due September 1st.
Remember to sign up anyone who is making payments on your behalf (i.e. mom or dad) as an Authorized Payer through CCCPay.
A notification of the E-bill availability will be sent to each authorized payer at the email they provided, and a notification will always be sent to your student Loopmail account. For a complete list of ways to make a payment please visit our Ways to Make a Payment to Columbia page. We look forward to seeing you on campus soon!
Posted on 31.07.2013
Post by Student Financial Services