- Make Sure You Can Register On Time | Financial Holds Began March 10th
- Conference of Women Legislators (COWL) Scholarship Opportunity
- MAP Grant Announcement | Complete the 2014-2015 FAFSA On or Before 02/27/2014. Suspension of 2014-2015 MAP Awards Effective February 28th
- File Your 2013 Taxes | Complete Step 2 of your 2014-2015 FAFSA
- Spring 2014 Ventra U-Pass Distribution Dates
- Student Financial Services on Student Account Refunds & D2U Direct Deposit
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
Student Account Refunds & D2U Direct Deposit
Student Financial Services will begin processing Fall 2013 Student Account Refunds the week of August 27th. If you are expecting a refund we recommend you Sign up for Direct Deposit to receive your refund the fastest and most secure way possible. If your parent is expecting a PLUS loan refund, remember to sign your parent up as an Authorized Payer so he or she may also sign up for Direct Deposit.
Direct Deposit (D2U) Benefits
Funds are transferred electronically. You don’t need to wait to receive your refund check in the mail.
Once the funds are in your account you can use them. You do not have to find time to deposit a refund check into your bank account and wait for the check to clear to use the funds
Best of all, D2U is a smart environmental choice! Go Green and sign up today.
To sign up now, log on to your Oasis Portal and select the link CCCPay/Online Billing and Payment System located on the Student Financial Services tab. Remember to turn off your pop-up blockers to allow the CCCPay window to activate.
If you have questions or need assistance with enrollment, please contact us.
Posted on Jul 7, 2013
Post by Student Financial Services