- How Can We Prevent the “Cradle-to-Prison Pipeline That Damages the Lives of Many Young African-American and Latino Men?”
- Columbia College Chicago Exhibition: Wood Works
- Jazz Legend Lee Konitz Joins Chicago Virtuosos Corky Siegel, Orbert Davis and Other Noted Artists to Honor Legacy of William Russo
- Columbia College Chicago Exhibition: The Tyranny of Good Taste
- Friends of the Library Signature Showcase: An Evening with Laurence Minsky
Columbia College Chicago Exhibition: OUT THERE
Arcade Gallery Hosts Mixed Media Show Exploring Existentialism and the Universe
Nick Sagan, Scan, 2013
CHICAGO (Oct. 14, 2013)—Columbia College Chicago’s Arcade Gallery presents OUT THERE: An Existential Crisis of Intergalactic Proportions, opening Oct. 24, 2013. Curated by Kaitlin Olivero (B.A. in Art History ’13), this exhibition examines contemporary artistic renderings of outer space, questioning the way human beings interpret and relate to such a vast subject area.
This exhibition is put on by the Department of Exhibition, Performance and Student Spaces.
Oct. 24- Dec. 13, 2013
Reception: October 24, 5-8 p.m.
(Note: Best media opportunity is during and after the reception.)
618 S. Wabash, 2nd floor
Ernie Button, Gladys Carillo, Gabriel Garcia, Stuart Heidmann, Elizabeth McCarthy, Kate Mcquillen, Nick Sagan and Jacob Watts.
Gallery Hours: Monday – Friday: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
For more information, visit: www.colum.edu/deps
Columbia College Chicago is an urban institution that offers innovative degree programs in the visual, performing, media and communication arts for more than 10,000 students in 120 undergraduate and graduate programs. An arts and media college committed to a rigorous liberal arts curriculum, Columbia is dedicated to opportunity and excellence in higher education. For further information, visit www.colum.edu.
Media Relations Assistant, 312.369.7505, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on 14.10.2013
Post by Media Relations Assistant