(note: each instructor may have specific recommendations)
- 35mm camera with built-in light meter, adjustable shutter speed and aperture, and manual focus
- Kodak Professional Portra 400
(later in the semester your darkroom instructor may assign other films)
- Negative sleeves (plastic 3-ring pages)
- Kodak lens tissue and lens cleaner
- Enlarging paper: Fuji Crystal Archive Super C Color Negative RC (Resin Coated) Luster Paper 8×10, 100 sheets.
Price approx. $35.00 a box.
- Soft clean watercolor brush or “Static Master Brush”
- “Dust Off” (canned air)
- Felt tip pen or laundry marker
FINAL PROJECT PRESENTATION SUPPLIES
- 000, 0000, or 00000 spotting brush
- Smooth mounting board (instructor will specify type, quality, color, and size)
- Bienfang Buffer Color Mount Tissue for color RC photographs
- Kneadable eraser
Exploring Color Photography: From Film to Pixels (5th Edition)
**Color Processing Labs available.
CSW & Phoenix Imaging pick-up and deliver on the 10th floor Monday thru Friday.