A Decision Well Made

A Decision Well Made

Invisible Crowns Script

The past year has been one of much joy, growth, and many unexpected truths. I did not completely know what to expect when I entered into the Interdisciplinary Arts, MA program. I wasn’t entirely sure what I would learn and how it would affect my artistry, if it did at all. making the decision to return to school  was definitely a leap of faith in hopes that I would fly and not fall onto my face

Luckily for me, making the choice to get my Masters Degree was one of the best decisions I ever made. I have learned more than I could have imagined! I haven’t just learned from my professors and the classes within my department, but also from my amazing cohort.

MA Cohort

Though I still have a few classes left in the program, I feel as if I am well equipped to enter the Professional world once more and conquer all of my fears and achieve my most ambitious goals.

I have learned the importance of collaborating and completing projects that I am passionate about. I have learned so much about myself as an artist through constantly creating work and being critiqued on that work by my peers and professors. I have learned the art of editing and restraining from censoring myself. But most importantly I have learned that there is no limit to what I can do.

Final Performance

Final Performance