The City Colleges of Chicago (CCC) District 508, is the largest community college system in Illinois and one of the largest in the nation, with 5,800 faculty and staff serving 120,000 students at seven campuses and thirteen satellite sites city-wide. The City Colleges of Chicago is currently in the midst of a collaborative effort to review and revise CCC programs and practices to ensure students leave CCC college-ready, career-ready and prepared to pursue their lifes goals.
You must demonstrate excellence in teaching, commitment to integrating new technologies in the learning process and the ability to inspire, motivate and empower students to succeed.
You are required to post your syllabi on Blackboard and to enter your final grades online in PeopleSoft.
All CCC employees are required to adhere to CCC Customer Service Excellence standards.
You must have at least a M.F.A. – Art or Art History, or Baccalaureate degree with professional certification or licensure, and relevant teaching experience. We prefer candidates with knowledge of Blackboard Learning Management System.
How to Apply
For consideration, all interested candidates, including current CCC employees, must submit the following documents together in MS Word or PDF format:
1. A cover letter specifying which discipline you are applying for
2. A copy of your resume or curriculum vitae
3. A statement of your teaching philosophy
4. A legible copy of your college transcripts (Unofficial transcripts initially accepted, official transcripts must be provided at time of interview.)
5. Two letters of recommendation
For more information and to apply click HERE.
DEADLINE: Open until filled