• The application deadline for grad students to apply for the Rosenblum Award for FALL 2014 conference travel is Monday April 28. Applications and guidelines can be found here.
The Lya Dym Rosenblum Award was established to support Columbia’s graduate students who plan to present at or attend professional conferences related to their fields of study.
Deadlines to Apply:
- For conferences scheduled to begin between January 1st, 2014 – May 18th, 2014, the application deadline is November 25th, 2013
- For conferences scheduled to begin between September 1st, 2014 – December 31st, 2014, the application deadline is April 28th, 2014
The Lya Dym Rosenblum Award is open to:
- Continuing Graduate students who plan to present at or attend professional conferences related to their fields of study. Note: Students must be enrolled in the Graduate School at the time of the conference.
Award based on:
- Submitted materials
- Please Note: Preference will be given to students whose proposals have been accepted by conference organizers for presentation as part of the conference’s official schedule
- Maximum of $500