- YouYear Talent Showcase
- Grammy-Nominated AEMM Almunus Visits
- Experiential Learning: Talent Agency Practicum
- Fall Hokin Exhibition: ¡VIVA LA SOUL POWER!
- Faculty Spotlight: Jason Stephens
- Nikki on Faculty Spotlight: Joe Bogdan
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- September 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- June 2011
AEMM Arts & Business partnership helps Nonprofit managers
AEMM has recently renewed its partnership with the Arts & Business Council of Chicago to develop and offer a series of arts management workshops on campus.
They are open to professionals, faculty and students, and will serve three objectives:
- Offer additional training to our full time and part time faculty members
- Regularly bring professional arts managers on campus, to present our program and position it as a resource to the field.
- Develop a networking platform for our students, who will be able to meet professionals before, during and after these trainings.
To read more about this partnership and details about the most recent workshop
read the following feature from the Columbia Chronicle.
Nonprofit managers workshop to build skills
Columbia students and faculty were invited to attend “Building Cultural Corporate Partnership Workshop,” a Jan. 29 event at which arts management professionals gave tips on building connections between nonprofit organizations and corporations.
Posted on 5.02.2013
Post by aemm